WE ALSO OFFER A FITTING SERVICE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST OF £150.00. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK YOUR ROLL BAR FIT , WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS FITTED CORRECTLY TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST OF SAFETY STANDARDS.
THE MAZDA MX5 GPD ROLL BAR
T R Lane Right Hand Diagonal GP Roll Bar
The GP range of roll bars are the most popular with the track day, hill climb and sprint guys, as well as being perfect for everyday road use offering greatly improved safety, chassis rigidity and in turn handling.
Made from CDS cold formed high grade carbon steel, this GP Roll bar with left or right hand diagonal brace bar is beautifully hand welded then shot blasted, zinc primed and finally powder coated to the highest standard giving maximum durability.
- Hand made from quality high grade carbon steel
- Additional diagonal brace for added driver protection (right hand drive only)
- Offers greatly improved occupant safety in the event of the vehicle rolling over
- Designed specifically for use with all soft tops including glass and plastic back windows
- Suitable for use with hard tops
- Allows full seat back movement
- Proven to add chassis rigidity giving improved handling
- Offered in a choice of either black or silver
- Supplied with all the required fittings and instructions
Fits all right hand drive Mk1, Mk2 & 2.5 models, 1989>2005
Please note: This is not suitable for use with any other style bar or wind blocker except the Mk2/2.5 factory wind blocker (minor modifications will be required). the speaker windblocker will not fit
WE have the right to change our prices at any time with out informing you
If you have any queries with your delivery please contact us within 5 days of your delivery as this will enable us to assist you with the matter more smoothly.
Return postage is at your expense and will not be refunded by T R Lane.
All our products are made to order and will take 10 to 14 working days from receipt of payment for delivery
Please note that we don't provide TUV approval rollbars to any country. It is the responsibility of the buyer to get TUV approval at their own cost.
T.R. Lane Fabrications or any employee of T.R. Lane Fabrications are not in anyway responsible or liable for loss or injury to any persons whilst fitting or using this roll bar.
This is part of the sale agreement.
page updated 8/1/13